Melanie M. Chenot
My legal career began in 1989 at a small-town law office in Batavia, Ohio. Over my 30-year career, I have gained experience in various law firms in the greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. Since 2004, I’ve had the pleasure to work with brothers, Donald Ruberg and Michael Ruberg, who have allowed me to blossom through new opportunities and experiences. I earned certification as a Certified Kentucky Paralegal in 2011.
In addition to my paralegal duties, I also act as the Office Manager and Marketing guru for Ruberg Law. Outside of Ruberg Law, I am a wife and mother of 8. We enjoy traveling, the great outdoors, and spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy history, genealogy and aspire to write a book (or two).
- U.S. Grant Vocational School
- Computerized Office Skills 900 Certification and Legal Office Skills Certified/Accounting - 1989
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Paralegal Association , 2011-Present
- Northern Kentucky Association of Paralegals (Current Treasurer), 2013-Present
- Citizens Foster Care Review Board – Kenton County #6 – Judge Christopher Mehling, 2013-Present
- Beckfield College – School of Justice – Paralegal Advisory Board, 2015-2016